- POKERSD VIPLeague is an extravagant Weekly VIP race launched by POKERSD. You can win from a share of INR 1,70,000 (One lakh seventy thousand only ) every week by participating in the VIP League across three leaderboards.
- The POKERSD VIPLeague will run weekly for 4 consecutive weeks starting from Sunday 11th Aug , 2019 12:00 am IST to Saturday 7th Sept 2019 11:59 pm IST.
- Player needs to accumulate VIP points by playing hands at cash game tables to rise up to the LeaderBoard.
- The cash games leaderboards will be only for Omaha and Hold’em tables excluding Omaha HI/LO tables.
- Entry in the VIP Race will be through a deposit bonus code which will be different for different VIP Races.
- The bonus code will be applicable for all the VIP Races running across 4 weeks for a particular stake group.
- The bonus code will be available before the Race starts and valid till the VIP race ends so a player can participate at any point of time.
- The deposit amount is just for the entry and not specifically for the leaderboards so a player can cashout at any point of time during the race.
- All the players participating will be eligible for the prize pool once they meet the minimum VIP points criteria.
- The prize pool will be shared among the TOP 5 players at the end of the week for each race.
- The winners will get the result through email and the Leaderboard winnings will be added as real chips which is withdrawable.
- We reserve the right to modify, alert, discontinue or terminate this promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice to players.
Eg: If you will register with a minimum deposit of INR 200 using bonus code NOVICE then you will become the participant for all the four weekly race in POKERSD VIP league for stakes 1/2, 2/4 automatically.
How to register for the POKERSD VIP league ?
You need to deposit a minimum amount with a bonus code to get direct entry into the POKERSD VIP LEAGUE for all four weekly races.
Can i play on more than one leaderboard at a time ?
Yes, you can play on all three leaderboards at the same time in a week and for that you need to deposit with their specific bonus codes.
So let’s say you have registered for The Novice Race with bonus code NOVICE then it will be applicable for only tables with stakes 1/2,2/4 and if you want to participate in other race then you need to deposit again with the bonus code applicable for that race.
When can I register for the VIP Race ?
You can register for the once the bonus code is available. The bonus code will be available three days before the league starts and it will be available till 7th September till the league ends so you can register at any point of time.
Once you register you will be considered as a participant for the current race and the upcoming races for that stakes in POKERSD VIP league.
What if I want to withdraw from the race after I deposit my amount with the bonus code ?
If you want to withdraw from the race at any point of time you don’t have to do anything as its a direct entry using the deposit bonus code and if you want to withdraw your available real chips you can do the same.
Can I raise a cashout request during the POKERSD VIP League ?
Yes you can raise the cashout request of your available chips during the POKERSD VIP League as well as but the deposit amount will be locked until the race is finished.
What is the criteria of calculating the VIP points ?
VIP points is calculated based on the rake generated by a player in a hand, in the POKERSD VIP league the VIP points will be calculated for only those stakes for which the player has registered.
To know more about VIP points, go to this page
What if i am playing all the stakes in cash games and I have registered for The Novice ( 1/2,2/4) ?
In this case the VIP points earned by the player, playing on cash tables of 1/2 , 2/4 will be added only in the leaderboards .
What do you mean by minimum VIP criteria ?
All the players participating in a race will be eligible for the prize pool once they will cross the minimum VIP points criteria for that leaderboards.
The Novice ( Min VIP = 50)
The Challenger ( Min VIP = 100)
The Ultimate ( Min VIP = 250)
If the players will cross the min VIP point criteria then the TOP 5 players will be declared as the winner and the prize pool will be distributed amongst them.
What if two players share the same VIP points at the end of the race ?
If two players have same VIP points at the end of the race, then the final ranking will be calculated based on the highest no. of hands.
How can i cashout my leaderboard winnings ?
The winnings in the leaderboard will be added to the Real Chips balance and you can withdraw them with the same procedure as for real chips. Once the winnings are added there is no difference between the real chips and leaderboard winnings and you can use them to play cash games further .
What if i play a few games on the leaderboard and then unable to play further games in that week so do my VIP Points will be added in the second week ?
The VIP points for the leaderboard will be calculated per week so your VIP points will not be carried forward to the next week however it will show in your Total VIP Points section of your POKERSD account. Every week the player will start with zero VIP points for that leaderboard.